PubG Mobile only provides limited support for their own PubG Mobile Engine to play PUBG with PUBG Mobile Controller. That being said, there are certainly some ways to improve the overall experience. This article will briefly look at a few tips on how to play pubg mobile with controller. If you find that the online game experience is too “driver and heavy”, this may be a perfect option for you!
One great thing about pubg mobile controller is its simple layout and gameplay. Although, it may take some getting used to. Another thing to consider is that, even though the game is free, the actual game play isn’t that good. Even so, the fact that the game doesn’t require any downloads or updates could work in your favor when trying to get used to the gaming experience.
Although, the official PubG Mobile website does provide a link to the official downloads, you should know that not all devices will be able to use the pubg mobile controller interface. Although, Apple has stated that they will be supporting the device in the future. This means that if you are on Apple iOS devices, you should have no problem playing and using your controllers. Unfortunately, if you have an Android device, you may not be able to enjoy the game because it currently doesn’t support the necessary motion detection features that will allow the user to play with the motion based controls. However, many android users have been able to enjoy the experience through third party software and emulators.
PUBG mobile with controller
1.PUBG Mobile Controller, 16 Shots per Second Auto High Frequency Click Mobile Gaming Controllers for PUBG/Fortnite/Rules of Survival Gaming Grip and Gaming Joysticks for Android iOS Phone
- Android Controller: F4 phone controller is a universal controller compatible with both mainstream mobile OS, supporting any games whose virtual buttons can be dragged, including Pubg, Knives Out, Rules of Survival, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- Plug and Play Controller: Mobile Controller GameSir F4 don’t need to connect Bluetooth or any apps. Compared to the traditional gaming controller, playing games become more safe and easily. Note: Remove the case before use.
- Delicate Inside Design: the shape of F4 is similar to the falcon, it is small and portable, take it in your pocket playing games everywhere. F4 controller’s power switch is set as a invisible one, when you use it, it will turn on naturally.
- 4 Burst Modes: F4 controller is a deadly weapon to take enemies down fast and it is armed with the “selector”as the same as the real M4A1 does, which you can select a suitable burst mode according to the battlefield status.
- Short-Distance &Click Buttons: GameSir F4 helps you tackle any problems you may face in gaming. All buttons of F4 gaming controller are tested extremely to ensure up to 5 million times lifespan.
2.GameSir F4 Falcon PUBG Mobile Controller for Android iOS iPhone,Gaming Grip Joysticks for Fortnite/CODM/Rules of Survival, Mobile Game Triggers 9 Times per Second
- Get Started Fast: Plug and Play, you can play games without installing drivers or Bluetooth connection.
- Designed for iOS & Android Phone(4.5-6.5 inch): Fast Response, Short-Distance and Clicky Buttons, Suitable for shooting games, including PUBG, Knives Out, Rules of Survival, Survivor Royale, etc. As long as the game allows customizing and draging the keys.
- Click 9 times per second, Take Enemies down fast: Up to 4 Different Burst Modes. F4 controller is armed with the “selector” as the same as the real M4 A1 does.
- Mini and Portable: Unique Designing – Foldable Wings, Folded, it is like a falcon in rest; unfolded, it seems a nimble falcon pursuing its prey, which is the same as you do with F4 in the gaming.
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption: Built-in rechargeable battery,lasts for 40 hours playing time. You don’t have to take off your phone case when using Stinger.
PUBG mobile controller support
Not all devices support the standard Windows interface for controlling your mobile device, and there are now other controllers that have added Bluetooth functionality, allowing you to control your mobile gaming interface from up-to-date mobile phone handsets. These devices can be used as wireless controllers for the PC itself, as well as controlling your mobile device games. The advantage of these controllers is that they provide a fully touch input gaming experience, while being completely wireless. Some of these wireless controllers allow you to play with up to four other users, while still keeping the traditional two-touch gaming pad controller.